About this workshop
This two day professional development workshop is a comprehensive, experiential introduction to the philosophy and core concepts of Transactional Analysis theory, including:
* Personality development: Parent, Adult and Child ego states
* Communication: understanding conscious and unconscious communication
* Life scripts: how our life stories develop and are played out
* Games: why we unconsciously repeat the same patterns in our relationships
* The drama triangle: Persecutor, Rescuer and Victim positions
* Psychological health and alternative options for response
* Autonomy: the development of the capacity for awareness, intimacy and spontaneity
The workshop also covers the practical application of Transactional Analysis concepts to both individuals and groups and what it means to work from a 2 person perspective.
Who is this workshop for?
Transactional Analysis can be applied in any work setting and this workshop is ideal for anyone wanting practical skills and theoretical perspectives that can improve communication and contribute to the development of healthy interpersonal relationships especially:
* Group facilitators
* Consultants and Coaches
* Team leaders
* Social workers
* People in the helping professions
Participants who complete the Transactional Analysis 101 workshop will be able to:
* Describe the core theoretical concepts of Transactional Analysis and apply them to personal and work situations
* Increase personal awareness of unconscious patterns in relating and options for change
* Identify patterns of communication and improve communication skills
* Develop healthy professional and personal relationships by applying their learning from the workshop.
Certificates of attendance detailing 12 hours of professional development will be given to participants at the end of the workshop.
Presenter: Servaas van Beekum
Dates Sat 25th & Sun 26th March, 2017
Time 9.30am-4.30pm (please be there at 9.15am)
Cost $275 (incl GST)
Venue 4 / 144 Cathedral Street, Woolooomooloo